Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Studio Coming Along....

and I am LOVING all the silver! It has proved to be such a diverse color that energetically reflects every color it sees and compliments things very well. I'm interested to see if my painting style changes because of it.

Finally got to put up my custom made easel, it only took 2 hours to figure out how to build it. Who knew a doctor could put it together too!

Now I'm thinking furniture.....Zebra Rug, Contemporary couch maybe wrapped in plastic.
and definitely a place to take afternoon naps on!

Biggest problem: figuring out what NOT to put in.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, I can't sleep, so here I am. Where is this fantastic studio? It is "way cool". I am excited to see the rest of your plan.

    Jeff's garden is wonderful. Tell him that he's amazing.

    I am so excited for you and your art. Your having so much fun learning aren't you. I love your experiences.

    big hugs
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cindy ;)
    Its downtown Salt Lake City just off of the 4th south exit. You will have to stop in and see it once its all put together.
    I will tell Jeff about his garden, he was so happy with it this year.
    Thanks for your nice comments, I AM having TOO MUCH FUN with my ART lately. Trying to learn and soak everything in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! What a fun space to work in. I think the silver will help bring in a lot of light and make everything brighter. I have to say I think that modern couch wraped in plastic needs to be RED! Can you see it?

    ReplyDelete