Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Mom.....



dear mom
I have loved you for as long as I can remember you are my favorite mom in the whole wide world but for Christmas would you get me a new program that's named Terrapain logo and I love you very much dad to he is a awesome dad for his age and is very nice  I love my parents really much your radiant delights
love, Jury very much p.s. when can me and sebastian have another play date no maybes just yes or no.

This letter was written by my 7 year old son last night and delivered to me :)


6 comments:

  1. a 7 year old saying "radiant delights"...that's just to smart!

    He is so loveable and interesting...better get him a play date for that little written treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is in hysterical laughter at him!He says "he know how to get what he wants, already!" to funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little note is priceless...I love the special word choices. What a funny boy. You have to keep this forever...how fun would this be to share when he gets older with children of his own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Radiant delights huh. Very charming. You've got to frame that he's Priceless. I've been working at FOT for about 7 years. It's a lot of work but fun too. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it just doesn't get any better than that. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so so cute. They grow so fast lol!

    ReplyDelete